With Joan Byers
June 15, 2019 (Saturday)
Learn some different ways of attaching individual signatures to a cover to create a decorative pattern. In this workshop we will learn how to figure out the geometry and logical sewing sequences needed to create at least three different pamphlet bindings. You will make a one signature, a two signature and a three signature binding. A very useful and fun technique which is perfect for beginners!
- Date: June 15, 2019 (Saturday) from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Location: Joan and Ginny’s Studio, North Saanich
- Cost : $35.00 including all materials for at least three pamphlet versions.
- There will be a maximum of 12 students.
- No previous bookbinding experience needed.
Registration: If you would like to attend, please contact Joan before June 6th to reserve a space.
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: 250-656-7376